Thursday 21 June 2007

Thursday Afternoon




So I decided to get into my Jenni Bowlin Kit this afternoon. Just a little. The paper and flower are from the June Kit. The "sweet" was from the bundle of goodies I received from Lil Davis. And the journalling circle was from a previous JB Kit.
Also took a little bit out of my Elsie stash. Butterfly cut out of her paper. Ribbon is hers. And the epoxy circle is hers too. It's really hard to use it coz I love it so much.
Kids finished school today. Yay. No more getting up early for the next 2 weeks. Yahoo!!
I think I'll probably be up scrapping most nights. Might be able to get my overflowing drawers empty a little.
Well, one can only hope.
I mean, you have to make room for more stuff.....Right?
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...