Tuesday 17 July 2007

2 more



So here's the next 2 pages of my book. I started at Christmas Day. Used all my leftover doodlebug stuff from 2 years ago.


Still haven't heard anything from the man about the "dog". I hate waiting for other people to get organised. Really can't stand it. So since I have to wait on other people- the earliest I will hear about it, will be tomorrow afternoon. I just want it before the weekend.
Today I received my Poppy Ink July Kit and Nic Howards new book "That's Life". Can't wait to get into both of them. The PI Kit has a cute little scallop stamp in it. (that's really what I wanted the kit for).
Well wish me luck that I have some happy news tomorrow!
Kel xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...