Thursday 19 July 2007

Thursday


I'm not a happy bunny today. It's just a sucky day.

Here's another page from the first day at school.

I did a few more late last night, but haven't had a chance to photograph them.

Our air conditioner broke last night. The cold works fine but the hot doesn't work at all. It was so cold.

Holden rang to say I can pick up the car at 4:00pm tomorrow. Then they called later to say that they will not guarantee the paint protective finish (that costs extra) as there is some minor scratches in the front. Not happy.
Hope tomorrow is a better day.
Kelly xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope tomorrow brings a better day for you Kelly.
    Your book is looking so scrummy, loving all that journaling,
    melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...