Tuesday 14 August 2007

Bummed!


I thought I had the deal of the century.
Amy Butler "SOLA" scrapbooking tote on ebay.
Started at like $1.00.
Sounds fair to me. So I bid.
Somebody else likes it too.
They bid.
I bid. They bid. I bid. They bid.
Price creeps higher and higher.
I'm in the lead. Untouchable.
In the final hour **BOOM** .....gone.
In the blink of an eye...my pretty is gone.
Sad sad day.
So I mosey on over to Scrapapple. They had some. I saw them.
Not anymore.
I repeat..sad, sad day!!


PS. And just coz I don't like to post without a pic - here's another tin I made using the leftover buttons ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Love your button tin, that's a neat idea for a tin.
    LOL that happens to me on Ebay too - so sad :o(
    Oh and no thanks, I won't take you up on the ironing swap since your pile is bigger than mine, lol
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...