Saturday 25 August 2007

Suprisingly



I did have a clear out. Have 2 boxes of scrappy stuff that I don't want anymore. So tomorrow it will be heading next door to my friend Lee- Ann. She sorted out all her stuff today so now she'll be able to fit more in. There's about 50+ sheets of paper in there that I don't want anymore. I didn't realise I was such a paper hoarder. So weird considering I don't even usually use alot of paper on layouts. Bizarre!!

I also tidied up my desk a bit. I feel better.

And last night I put all my layouts in a pizza box as they are starting to warp from the all the moisture - and I have run out of albums.

Have a great night!

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a yummy box of goodies! I know what you mean though, I have clearouts all the time, I enjoy a good clean out.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish i had known kell as i would love to buy that felt border stuff off you.
    guess i am too late noe. i hope your friend enjoys all her new goodies.
    i gave a whole bag of my unwanted scrapping things to a school teacher friend today and she was very grateful for it all - my scrapping area, for the moment is very clean.
    hope you had a great weekend xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...