Saturday 29 September 2007

Day 3


And still no smoking.

Saving of $100 today!!

I had no sleep last night. So today I finally went to the chemist and got some cold and flu tablets. Every time I cough my head hurts more. I popped the day ones about 2 hours ago. I feel a little better. My nose isn't running as much and my head is getting a little better. It's so hot today too.

Sorry to be such a whinger!!

Anyway I did this layout today. (I scraplifted Jennifer Pebbles) Her layout is much better. She is such an awesome scrapper. Go check her out here - if you haven't already!! So much eye candy. I love the way she uses colour!!

That's it for me.

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...