Saturday 6 October 2007

I must be psychic

So yesterday I was really wanting to get a scrappy fix. And what happened last night? I got paid. Woohoo!!
First up I paid school fees for this term. Put away money for the groceries and insurance. (i get paid monthly)
And with my new budget I have $100 a month to spend how I want.
So I placed my order this morning for the Kristina Contes Collection at Scrap In Style. And with shipping that leaves me with $50 for the rest of the month.
I won't get it for about 2 weeks - so I'm thinking I need a bit of instant gratification. Perhaps a little trip down the scrapyard. I just really don't want to blow it and regret it. Especially since I'm on such a tight budget. And I don't exactly need anything. I don't think. Oh..blank square cards - but they don't sell them. Hmmm. What to do?

Maybe I'll just sit on it for a while!!

Have a great Saturday!!

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...