Friday 11 January 2008

Busy girl





So I'm up late working tonight so I decided to get started on my canvas.
I didn't like how the butterflies came out so I decided to outline them in black pen.
I have tried all the pens I have. None work.
I think the paint may still be a bit too wet.
So I decided to leave it until tomorrow when it will be completely dry.
Then I thought I'd make a card for my DH's upcoming birthday.
Not sure if I like it.
I hope he does though ;o)
The sun will be up soon....
Good night or is it Good morning??
Kel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card! and love that canvas. I have that mask, just never knew what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...