Sunday 27 January 2008

Sunday



Been scrapping a little today.

Also did the grocery shopping.

Really want to get my hands on some yummy new scrapping goodies (since giving away all my pp)

Want to make the kids some canvas calendars so they can keep track off assignments and things that are due. I actually might make a start on them on Tuesday when the kids go back to school.

I am so in love with Etsy at the moment. I could get lost on there for hours. So much yummy stuff.

I'll have to find the link for this particular shop - I ordered some cute stickers a little while ago. I'm expecting them this week. They are going to be so cute!! Can't wait -

Have a happy Sunday ;o)

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...