Monday 4 February 2008

Happy Mail Day



First off I received a rak that I won from Deb at Maya Road. Totally yum - I love those sheers.
Then I received my order from Scraploot. I am so in love with the Marvy punches. Can't wait to use them. And the MM Love story paper - so pretty. And I finally got my hands on the Noteworthy spiral journalling book. (they are selling fast everywhere) And the secret keeper cards. Very cool. And I just want to give a shout out to Craig and Sue, who gave me nothing but impeccable service. So if you need anything...check them out. I will definately be going back there again.
Hopefully I'll get time to scrap tomorrow!!
Wish me luck.
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...