Saturday 15 March 2008

Card Fest!!

Supplies: Doodlebug cardstock, AC Rue Minimarks, AC Chipboard, Jenni Bowlin Sticker
Supplies: Doodlebug cardstock & Jewels, Poppy Ink Stamp, Hero Arts Stamp, SU Real Red & Basic Black Ink, SU Whisper White Cardstock.


So I thought I'd make a start on my christmas cards...and yes, I do know it is March!!

I got a bit carried away and ended up making 11 of them.

And as I was packing up I found a scrap of brown cardstock...so I quickly made the hello card.
Simple - just how I like it!!
K xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow kel....you are a good girl to get started so early.
    i received my card the other day....thanks darls. it is a gorgeous card.
    hope that you are having a great weekend xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, look at you making christmas cards already. i should totally follow suit, since i say i'm going to start early every year, but find myself making christmas cards on christmas eve! yikes. awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...