Saturday 14 June 2008

Spring Break double sided paper pack - VIDEO



Here's the card plus a slightly different version. I think I like the one without rounded corners better! Anyway this card would be good for a note or letter writing. Which is exactly what I will use it for ;o)
Or if you want to personalise it....just add some letter stickers.
What a bargain are these Stampin Up papers. You get 12 sheets in a pack. All double sided. 6 designs, 2 of each. I really like these colours at the moment- they are Spring Break. All for the price of $11.95. So if you want some too - email me. (Australian residents only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...