Friday 19 September 2008

My week

I received my carousel and had a lot of fun filling it up.


Also got everything I needed for Cathy Z's class - so I am ready & waiting for it to start.


While I was in the organising mood - I purged over half of my patterned papers and embellishments. Totally cut right back. Also organised my stamps.


Also got this lovely book a while ago. So yummy.


And I got my yummy order of candles from Gabbie. Seriously I can smell chocolate and coffee wafting through my house. Yum. Thanks Gabbie!!

It's the start of school holidays today. 2 glorious weeks of no school traffic. It's gonna save so much petrol.

Not much planned this weekend. I really need to get stuck into some cards. I've got 3 birthdays coming up in early October. Don't like my chances though. Not feeling very creative at the moment. I think my scrappy space is a bit too clean. Maybe I should toss some papers around...make it feel like normal!!

Anyway - have a great weekend ;o)

K xxx

7 comments:

  1. you, my dear, are one scrap supply shopping woman!!! is that really a candle? i thought it was a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing organization, can you come to my house?! Hehe!
    That candle is yummy, love that one in the previous post too, delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't is great to organize? I have and love that carousel as well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soooo gonna love that carousel I have one and it is one of my main things I have to have to stay sane when I organize.

    omg that chocolate I can just taste it. enjoy a bite for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did some really productive organizing there! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...