Thursday 9 October 2008

Yummy




No - I am not trying to tell you that I am having a baby (I wish, though!!)
I caved and ordered this cute kit from here.
I figured that since it is reversible (boy/girl) I could use it to get both my kids baby albums done.


I also have these yummies heading my way. Yum. Yum. Yum.








And for the most exciting thing. Guess who is getting one of these??

Hello Beautiful!!

Absolutely can't wait to get my hands on it!! It looks like so much fun!

Totally dirt poor now. But at least I'll have some fun stuff to play with ;o)

Kxxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW some yummy stuff! I love to enable, but it's the enablee that I do not like to be...or at least my checkbook does not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i'm drooling now! you scored with the SC add-ons, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jeolous! the stamps were sold out before I could get....tj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All that and a slice! A little piece of heaven right here, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOOO That slice looks soooo awesome. Don't you love all those goodies??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy stuffs coming you way!! i would flip while waiting LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...