Saturday 20 December 2008

What a day...


Have been so busy. Cleaned the house and went to the tip. Washed the cars. Bought and built a kickass barbecue. Took the kids for a swim. And I am so tired - I just want to curl up and go to sleep.
This was a corkboard I bought yesterday. I had this image in my head,when I saw the cute BG Urban Prairie papers. So I finally got my act together and made this last night. It is so cute. It's for my baby girl. I used Claudine Hellmuths Multi-medium to adhere and seal. It worked a treat. (I just wish it came in a huge bottle)
Now I just have to hang it.
Anyway - Have a fabulous weekend ;o)
K xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...