Saturday 14 February 2009

And the winner is.....

Jenn said...
Ear infections are the worse...glad you are feeling better!
oh and pick me pick me...I have been trying to get this cartridge but it's always sold out! :)

8 February 2009 14:23



Thanks for playing ladies ;o)

Congratulations Jenn. If you send me an email I'll post this out on Monday. Hope you enjoy.

Have a Happy Valentines Day. I got spoiled with 2 dozen long stemmed roses, a gorgeous rose candle and chocolates. I am a very lucky girl!!


Love Kel xxx

3 comments:

  1. those flowers are beautiful...hope you had an awesome V-Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... sweet! Sound like you had a great day, and I just love your roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous roses, hope you had a fun and amazing day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...