Sunday 8 March 2009

Finally some scrapping




Got some scrapping done last. At last.


I used the Basic Grey January 2009 page-of-the-month kit. I just followed the instructions by Kelly Goree. I've just got the journalling to do - just waiting on my new pen to come. And I've still got quite a bit of product left from the pack. I plan on making cards from the leftovers.
The other layout I did a while ago. Using the december SC kit. I have gotten so much use out of that one and still have a ton left.
Sort of pushing things around my desk at the moment - trying to make it feel less cluttered. It's driving me crazy. I so need some storage!!
Have a Happy Sunday ;o)
K xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the 10 favorites idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love the Basic Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your 10 Faves layout Kelly...it's just perfect!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 10 faqv's layout - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...