Tuesday 10 March 2009

I LOVE Basic Grey










So I loved doing the January BG POTM kit so much that last night I started on the February one(this one by Becky Fleck). So full of bittersweet yumminess. Again, I need to fill in the journalling.

It was so fun - I really need to get my hands on the March one, but I think I missed the boat.



I also ended up making a card from the leftovers of January. I just love those butterflies.

It's so funny, since I started scrapping - the one company that I was intimidated by was Basic Grey. I just didn't know what to do with their papers. My neighbour bought a whole pack of Lollipop Shoppe within 24hours of our introduction to scrapping. (I think it's still on her shelf)
But now.....I am loving the BG. I would have to say that they are at the top of my list....along with AC of course (because I would just die without thickers) ;o)

Who or what are you loving at the moment that has really suprised you?

K xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! and I LOVE the card - such awesome colors!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and card. The colors are awesome!
    I am loving the kits over at the new kit club Vintage Plum. I got my first kit yesterday and their papers are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love me a little BG... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts and the card, very cute! Currently I am hung up on BG rubs in white, okay any rub sin white, I love to use them on photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those LO's are fabulous! I love the card, too. I'm so bad about using up my scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! LOVE the Lods you have up on yours! Gotta love BG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your basic grey layouts and card! I love BG, but I don't exactly know what to do with it. Doesn't stop me from buying it though, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...