Sunday 29 March 2009

Not feeling the mojo...




I scrapped these last night. Not really liking them. It's the card mostly. I stuck down the flower too quickly and I can't move it. Bugger!!
Haven't done alot this weekend. My car is out of action. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.
Tonight is "So you think you can dance" night. My favourites are Amy, Charlie, BJ, Ben & Tim.
It's so sad that Penny has to go because of her rib. She was fabulous!!
Better go and organise some dinner -
Have a happy week,
Kel xxx

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that card kell - not sure what you find wrong with it.
    those prima flowers are simply breathtaking - might have to get me some i think.
    hope you are having a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...