Thursday 14 May 2009

Happy Mail...again

I just can't resist a sale and yummy products!! But, who can??


Some yummy yummy Hero Arts background stamps, 7 gypsies ATC stamp & Around the block number brads.


Prima canvas embellies and crystal swirl corners.
Sassafras chipboard & blossoms and a bargain stamp set



And a Basic Grey Lime Rickey card kit & some letter stickers.
I haven't scrapped...still....I think it's because I have no decent photos. I guess I could go back through my older ones. Or make cards.
I hope to get my scrap on, today - or sometime soon.
In other crazy shopping news - I made the decision to purchase a quickutz silhouette. I am super excited for it to arrive - I have been trawling blogs (nichol's is a favourite of mine) to see what other people are doing with it. I already have a slice (which I adore) but I wanted the ability to create or modify designs myself. So if you've got one - do you have any tips for me? And what do you like best about it? Or worst about it?
(Hopefully next time I'll have something scrappy to share)
Have a happy Thursday,
K xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow. I love prima too! Abd the Big black brads, are so much fun, you will love using those. I hav the slice too, which I love, but I also have the cricut, so I can adjust the designs too. I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Silhouette and I'm sure you will too! Such great buys, I hope you have some photos to scrap soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those goods! I want one of those Prima canvas houses. BAd.

    I don't have a silhouette but I do have a slice. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! how delicious! great taste! i would have bought all those things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun goodies! if they don't inspire you to create, nothing will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. completely drooling over the goodies...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...