Thursday 10 September 2009

I'm back




Moving was pretty sucky. Totally exhausting as we did it all ourselves. But so worth it. It is so quiet and so relaxing here. Even the extra drive to drop the kids at their schools isn't so bad. I really love living here.
The top pic is the view from my kitchen window. And the bottom one is our pool.
Still kinda getting things sorted out. My new scrappy room is much smaller than the area I had before, but I have another cupboard full of storage - always a good thing!!
I finally got my printer hooked up last night, so hopefully some scrapping is on the cards soon ;o)
Have a great week - I'm off to take the kids to school,
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...