Monday 19 October 2009

Ouch











On Saturday we did some yard work. Bought a paw paw tree (yuck!!), a passionfruit vine and some lavender plants. We tidied up the grounds and moved some things around. Put together a new pool filter thing. It really wasn't strenuous - but come Sunday morning, I couldn't move. I was in agony. It was horrible.
I'm feeling a bit better today. Still a bit sore. Back pain is definately not something I want again!!
Luckily it was a pupil free day at school, so I slept in a little and have just taken it easy today.
I finally cracked into Cotillion and got these done.
I love that butterfly stamp!!
K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts done with your kit!! Love them all, hope your back is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the birthday girl card. You are awesome at fussy cutting. Great work.
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...