Tuesday 29 December 2009

Rainy days

It has been raining for the past couple of days. It's so welcome after the hot days that we've had.
It's a bit late, but I made a few candles......and this was my favourite one using this kit by Jen Allyson. So cute.

We had a nice Christmas. That was, until hubby got sick and was puking until 4 am boxing day. I think it was the yucky flu that has been going around.

I didn't take many photos at Christmas as I normally do, as I was mostly in the kitchen.

Been running around to a heap of different shops trying to find the right cable for our tv. We (I mean the kids) got RockBand for Chrissy and I've hooked up the PS3 in the lounge to the better sound system. Can't wait to play it tonight. I'm picking up the drums pretty quickly. It's so addictive!!

I've place a couple of orders of scrappy stuff....so hopefully it will get me scrapping again. Can't wait for it all to get here.

Anyway - hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year,

Love K xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...