Sunday 16 May 2010

playing with paper




I decided to follow along with Christine's Embellished paper Doily tutorial.
These are my two doilies so far.
Of course I substituted a lot of products. I had to.
It feels so good to be cracking into products that are just sitting in my stash, unopened.
While following the tutorial, it has made me feel like I should be organising my stash by type. Which I kind of do - except I clump together embellishments as a whole. I don't break it down into transparencies - circle stickers - rectangle stickers etc.
Maybe it would work better for me if I did. And perhaps I'd use my stash instead of hoarding it.
I've already sorted 2 boxes of stuff to get rid of.
I feel a major organising session coming this week!!
I might even start on it tonight.
Maybe.....


K xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow - those are fantastic! Looks like you are mastering the art of layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love your blog & tutorials Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how funny - I did something similar yesterday, inspired by her doilies, using my own products. Yours are very pretty. Have a fun time playing along and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cool, like all those little details and accents you have added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...