Saturday 29 January 2011

I changed it


So when I was looking for some ribbon, I found this Prima flower in my ribbon box. My mum loves flowers so I peeled off the butterflies and glued this baby down instead with a velvet leaf.
I also used the list paper from Kinseys nerd alert class as the pages for her to write her lists on or whatever.
I hope she likes it. I need to get rid of it before I start playing around with it more.
This is counting as my scrappy effort this week. I'm pining for my SC january kits - so no actual layout this week :o(
Anyway, have a great weekend

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mom is going to love it!! The flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very pretty. I think that replacing the butterflies was a good idea! The flower added just the right amount of colour!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty flower! I am sure your mom is going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...