Monday 3 January 2011

I like to move it, move it..

Well not just yet. But I really hope I start liking it soon.
Been at the exercising thing for 3 days. I'm doing the couch to 5K program (that's 3 days a week) then walking all the other days.
Yesterday I did the program out on the road instead of the treadmill. I am paying for it today. It nearly killed me at the end. And I still had to walk 3klms to get home.
Today was hard. Everything was sore. Don't know how I'll go doing week 2 tomorrow. Eeek!!!

I am the kind of person who works better with a reward - so if I lose 10 kgs , my reward will be a coffee machine. Ohh - I can't wait!

My goals in 2011-
I'm going to try and scrap 1 page a week. (I know you've heard that before)
Read 1 book a month and
Exercise daily

It all shouldn't be hard. I've got a few books that I've started reading but have never gotten around to finishing - so I'll start with them.
I just need to stay focused - especially with the exercise.

Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. good luck! good goals!! and happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...