Sunday 27 February 2011

Can't believe it's Sunday already

It feels like the weekend has only just started. Need to get my bum into gear and organise my shopping list for the week. Still suffering from an ear infection and I didn't exercise yesterday so I really need to try and do something today. It's hard when you feel sick.
My only scrappy effort this week was using Candy Shoppe. I also put together 40 Christmas Cards. Yay me. Although we'll be moving between now and Christmas so I hope they survive! I wasn't really thinking there.
And a big Happy Birthday to the lovely and talented and super inspiring  Steph Devlin. Hope you have a magical day xxx

And that's it from me. Have a great weekend - what's left of it!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...