Saturday 19 February 2011

This week

I have already scrapped a page. Yay me.



And another one.

 I'm thankful for my daughter who takes pics when I'm not around. Love my sweet kids.

I lived through my very first class of Zumba - and liked it! And appreciate that my sweet sweet girl came with me when my friend ditched me.
Have had a good week. The only thing that would have made it better would be if my SC goodies had arrived!!
Maybe next week.

Tomorrow I'm doing my fitness test and shopping for the 12wbt. I picked up a heart rate monitor yesterday and some dvds. So I'm nearly all set to go. Eeek.
Have a fabulous weekend,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...