Thursday 28 April 2011

Sidetracked

 So much for catching up on things. I kind of got sidetracked by the birth of a friends first baby. So I found the perfect use of the pack of Basic Grey Olivia that I'd been hoarding. I made a mini book based on the MPS Mom mini book that Heidi designed. I used a shape from the silhouette store as a template. And here are the rest of the pages.










Now I really do need to catch up on MPS Mom and I am way way behind in KP's Sketchbook 3, so I need to catch up on that too!
Lucky I stocked up on ink yesterday! I am going to need it.

Have a Happy Thursday,

2 comments:

  1. WOW Kelly, your stuff is so beautiful…you need an online shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...