Sunday 12 June 2011

So disappointed

I was so disappointed that I couldn't attend my quilting class yesterday. My fabric still hasn't arrived yet. The next one is in July so I'll have to wait until then.
In the meantime it's nearly time for my babies birthdays. My little sweetness is having a party so I whipped these up using a House of 3 kit. They were so easy and the girls loved them.
Now I want to make rings for the loot bags - I just have to hope they arrive in time.

We've got a holiday tomorrow so I'm cooking up a spiced pumpkin & lentil soup for dinner. It's certainly cold enough for it. It's from one of my new Bill Granger cookbooks. Love him. Love his recipes.

And this little man has been my lap buddy most days. I don't know how he manages to fit on there as he is quite a bit bigger than my lap. But he does. And I don't mind - it keeps me warm too.

Well that's it from me. Need to have a hot shower and get into some warm jammies. It's super chilly,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...