Wednesday 14 September 2011

A little one

This week I got a couple of goodies from ebay. A couple of strip rolls and squares. So since it is my great nephews first birthday on Sunday - I thought I'd whip up a little quilt for him. I finished it up today.
I used Baby Safari by Carina Gardner for the front and I ended up getting a grey dot for the back.
I hope he likes it.

When we moved I damaged my thermomix by leaving it on the stove - which set it on fire. So last week I sent it away to be repaired. I finally got it back today and put it straight to work by making dough for our pizzas for dinner tonight. They were really yummy!

And my books finally arrived. Would you believe I haven't even opened one page of them yet. I think I better make a cup of tea and fix that straight away ;o)

Have a happy Wednesday,

5 comments:

  1. beautiful quilt! and let us know what you think of the books, they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is too cute! Im sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute quilt! I love that you used the gray polka dots on the back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that's super cute! He's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your books sound delicious and I sure am glad your house didn't burn along with your thermomix! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...