Tuesday 4 October 2011

The happiest kind of mail

I received one of my fabric orders today from Hawthorne Threads. So yummy.

I got these fabrics for the backing of my own quilt.
And I got these for the backing and binding of my Soul Blossoms quilt that I am making for my mum.

And I got these for another quilt that I am planning using the Amy Butler Love Collection.
I really need to finish one thing before I start another. So I think I'll possibly finish off mums before I attempt my own.
In other news - Mouse, Paper, Scissors is back with a new class MPS GIVE. I can't wait. I have loved all the previous MPS classes. And just in time for Christmas. Really really can't wait.

Hope you are having a Happy Tuesday -

2 comments:

  1. I love fabric. I just don't have the time to quilt right now... I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love looking at fabric. I have had to stop buying b/c I don't ever use the pretty fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...