Thursday 8 March 2012

Inspiration overload

A few months ago I preordered a book by Tula Pink. You know, the amazing designer that created the fabric that I used in my daughters quilt & pocket pillow.
Yesterday, it arrived.
First of all - I almost didn't want to open it - the label was so cute. I am a sucker for cute packaging.
 And when I finally did open it - (after saving the awesome label), I pulled out this beautiful book.
From cover to cover - it is amazing. I couldn't get enough. My mind was swirling with ideas instantly. Best money I have spent in ages. Tula's mind is just creative genius.
There's plenty of quilts to try plus cushions and other bits.
If you only buy one sewing book this year - I'd recommend it be this one!
I abolutely love it.
Now my fingers are really itching to start something.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous book! i hope you make something and share it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...