Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday

I thought I'd drop in quickly while my oranges are cooking.
I made another batch of Hot Cross buns on Friday - and they turned out much better. It's much easier when you have a pastry brush and a piping bag ;o)
And last night I whipped up some tags for the bunny bags. I used the same silhouette file that I did back here. This time around I made them smaller so that I could fit 3 on an 8.5 X 11 page.
Ooh my timer just went off. Back to the kitchen for me!!
Have a Happy Day


4 comments:

  1. Yum! Those look absolutely delish! I hope you have a most wonderful Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies! Your buns look yummy! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm - yummy looking buns!! Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks amazing btw... i'm so hungry now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...