Tuesday 8 May 2012

Another little one

And another one. Much smaller than the last one and a little bit odd - only because I used some fabric that I had precut for another project and didn't trim it down to the correct size. Super great way to use up my fabric scraps. Now I want to make the really small ones. Maybe even some Christmas ones - hang on, is it too early to think about Christmas sewing yet? Not for me. It seems to be that I am either really really organised OR totally last minute.

Off to peruse my fabric stash -

Have a happy day

xxx


2 comments:

  1. SO SO cute! I am definitely putting that on my summer sewing list! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...