Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I had a great day today. Hubby cooked breakfast, did dishes and did a load of washing. Totally surprising because I didn't even know he knew where the washing machine was!!
Joking. Kind of ;o)
My sweet sweet girl also baked me a cake. She is such a treasure. And my little handsome man was just his normal wonderful self. I am so lucky to call myself their mum.
I was gifted some quilting dies, but only 1 arrived in time.
So last night I cranked out some triangles.
And today I put together a cushion top.
I wasn't paying attention to the order I put them together. Bummer.
I've got a fair bit to go before it becomes a cushion. But hopefully I'll finish it off this week.

And tonight I got to have an early shower, snuggle up in my slippers & dressing gown and watch The Block & Masterchef.
It truly doesn't take alot to make me happy.
Hope you all had a fabulous day too xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors of that fabric! Glad you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! What a gift it is to be able to sew. (I can't.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...