Friday 22 June 2012

Finally Friday

I am so so happy that Friday is here.
I managed to get about 10 hours sleep last night and I'm finally feeling like myself instead of a zombie.
I whipped up some dough and some pizza sauce in my thermomix before I got the kids from school today. So I am all prepared for pizza night tonight. I LOVE being organised.
And to start the weekend off right I got some Happy Mail. I got this pattern from Oh Sew Rosy. Thanks Amy.
I've got 4 things to make before I start on it though. So it could take a while. Or I might just push it to the top of the list.
This week was full of some serious yummy dinners. 2 new dishes appeared on the menu. One was a baked risotto. Very delish and the other was Sweet & Sour pork. So so good.
Add to that, 2 batches of berry muffins.
And it's been a busy week in the kitchen.

What have you been whipping up in your kitchen this week?

Well have a happy weekend. Whatever you may be up to xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The muffins... I've been on a diet for the past 3 weeks... I would die for one of those, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...