Monday 8 October 2012

The plan


So yesterday I made a plan of all the sewing I need to do in the next 3 weeks. Woah!
November will be for me to take my time on some other things like my Christmas dress. And any last minute ideas that I have.
But oh yeah - that Sunday at the top of the list was yesterday. Already behind. Ended up ditching the list and headed to the beach with the kids on our last day of school holidays instead.
So today it's back to the early morning routine and playing catch up on my list. As soon as I drop the kids off at school this morning I am getting straight into it. I did manage most of the cutting yesterday. Just a little more to go before I can start sewing.
Hoping to have a very productive day with no interruptions.

How about you? What are your plans for October?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that you make a list of projects. I do the same thing, because I love to-do lists, and I'm a project manager by trade, so I can't help it :)

    I do find when I make lists/schedules like the one you did, I get SO much more done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do lists! I hope today was a productive one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly making lists and then constantly making everything but what's on the list! HA! But I start with the best of intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make a list of Christmas projects. Also, always ditch the list to go play with the kids (that's what I did this weekend too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait it see your sewing creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to learn to sew--and you have a LOT going on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...