Wednesday 23 January 2013

Retail therapy

So a few months backs I sold a bit of my scrapbooking stuff in the hope to get enough to buy a sewing table.
I recently picked one up and had change - so I got to splurge on some fabric and things. Here we go.
I bought the plastic insert for my sewing table. Although not sure that it fits correctly as I thought it would sit flush.
 Then a yummy pile of fabrics from here. In it were....
 Tula Pink Salt water - fat quarters
 Arrows from Deerfield by Adrienne Looman. (I think I still have some scrapbooking paper designed by her from years ago)
 Some more Chicopee by Denyse Schmidt. It's going to be the backing and binding for the paper pieced star quilt that I'll make this year. (Better get cracking on it)
 And some Free Spirit designer solid in Eggshell to be the background of the stars.
 Lizzy House. Mmmm. Addicted to her fabric right now. Got some Hello Pilgrim Jewels and the top two fabrics are from her Constellations collection.
 Some Tula Pink Saltwater yardage.
 And last but not least Sarah Watsons Luxe in Bloom.
Got a couple more things to arrive. But this was what I was waiting on the most.
Can't wait to start playing with fabric again.

But it'll have to wait another day coz today is my sweet hubby's birthday
 I made his cake yesterday all ready to go - it's his favourite chocolate orange flourless cake. I just have to make the chocolate ganache today.

Hope you have a great day,

Kel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby!
    Love that arrows fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh so much lovely fabric. I love the arrows too! Happy birthday to your hubby. That cake will be amazing with ganache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is lovely but that cake... that looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric. I have a few fat quarters was making "yo-yos" out of for my scrap pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...