Monday 22 April 2013

A little more sleep would be nice

This is how I looked this morning - when my furry alarm clock came and woke me at 4am, 5am, and 6am. Lucky she's cute!!

So this week I am waiting patiently on a fabric order to arrive for a job. A lady wants me to make a quilt for her brother and sister-in-law. Their nursery colours are pink & green. So after changing it around a bit - we've gone with this selection.
I think I should throw some more white in there too.
I can't wait to get started on it - but there seems to be a little holdup. Hope it comes soon!

And I am totally crushing on all the Marcelle Medallion quilts. I've been dreaming of making one.
Pretty gorgeous huh?

Maybe I should get the little things crossed off my list this week. First up, some Storage baskets for my patterns I think. Or a Palo Alto Gadget bag. I've been meaning to make one for so long.
Well - better get moving. School run time!
Have a great week,

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pussy ! She looks a bit like one of ours.
    Curious what you're going to make. I think it will be great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...