Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Belly

Dinner time has been anything but boring so far with my Food Connect boxes. Here was my menu for the week.
Even lunchtime is really looked forward to - as I've usually got leftovers.

And I even cooked brekky which doesn't happen too often here. And the tomatoes were amazing!!

I'm already planning for my new boxes on Tuesday. Can't wait to get some of that freaking awesome bread again!

So tomorrow (Mothers Day) I'm heading over to my Mums for lunch and I'm taking dessert. So that's on my agenda today.

How about you? Any plans this weekend?
Whatever you do - hope you enjoy it,

Kel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those meals look amazingly good!!! Well thanks, now I'm getting hungry *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these meals look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo good mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...