Friday 31 May 2013

This week

This week started off with an early birthday present. Her birthday isn't for a few weeks but I just couldn't help myself. She loves it!
And a little present for myself - another Bill book to add to my collection. He is probably my favourite celeb chef. I love his recipes.
Yesterday started off raining and continued into the night.
I was very happy to finish work and get home into my warm and dry bed.
Today, a delivery of some yummy fabrics. Wishing I'd ordered more of the Tsuru navy print. Would've made a pretty dress.

I've got a roast in the oven and thinking of cutting out a shirt. It's a great start to the weekend.
Have a good one, whatever you may be doing,

Kel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...