Monday 3 June 2013

It's official

We are now caravan owners.
Want to see inside?

When you walk in the door, to the left, is the kitchen. Oven, grill and fridge.

 Then round to the left - seating with storage. Cushions are out as I want to recover them. Not sure how to go about the backrest as it seems to be stuck on. And I don't want to pull it off if I can't get it back on.

Then opposite is more seating (cushions off also) and dining table.
Then the bedroom. Also going to replace the mattress.

There is a bit to do before we can go away - but I can't wait to start making it cute. So excited, I almost don't know where to start!


2 comments:

  1. So cool!!! It's def one of our dreams too... enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh for the cute!! can i rent your caravan?!! heeeheee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...