Thursday 22 August 2013

Fail

I think I spoke too soon about being on the mend - as I ended up in bed the very next day and have been either there or the couch ever since.
Had a better day yesterday so I tried to sew something. Mega fail!
I tried to make a baby swaddler, but I definitely need to unpick it and sew it again. Maybe I should've started with something even smaller.
I'm finally making plans to make a quilt using my Briar Rose bundle. It should be a pretty quick sew.
Need to redo this swaddler first.

Have a Happy Week,

Kel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, that is really disappointing when that happens! On a side note, the fabric is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, the fabric is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...