Saturday 16 November 2013

Hospitals, tests and big boys

A little hospital visit. A bit of a scare - but everything is ok at the moment.
Belly getting bigger. I had my Glucose Tolerance Test. Wasn't that fun.
I had to be tested because I have previously had big babies. And I guess because I am alot older this time around. And wider!
It was yuck. The liquid tasted like undiluted cordial. I got it down as fast as I could.
And in good news - my beautiful boy has graduated high school. So proud of him.
He had his formal last night and in his words, he had an awesome time!

Got another busy week ahead - but hoping to fit in a little sewing time.
Have a Happy weekend!

Kel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Feel good, Kelly! How many weeks are you now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 23 today. So much further to go. Definitely feeling my age this time around!

      Delete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...